Doing business online has helped many companies close more sales and be more profitable over all.
Whether you're looking for a online solution to an offline problem or need to expand your current online system, let the Tim Ivey Company help you create a customized solution for your business.
Research shows that 95% of people find what they are looking for on the first page of search results. In fact, the top 5 results of a search query account for a whopping 75% of all the traffic, leaving 25% to be split up among the rest of the results.
Here is a short list of online software development solutions we offer:
As the Internet continues to change the operating realm of brick-and-mortar businesses, companies are finding it more difficult to share resources and information across multiple locations. A company intranet is a secure online environment businesses use to share data, manage emails, and communicate in a centralized manner.
If you want the ability to have customers log in to your website to receive specialized services such as saved items, file storage, or other virtual goods and services, the Tim Ivey Company can help.
Business Management Software allows your company to better handle clients and sales information in a secure, online format. From customer management systems to product tracking and reporting, we help taylor a system that works for your business.
Adding e-commerce to your company's sales strategy can be a confusing and intimidating process. We've helped many businesses make this leap and we're ready to help yours too.
We're looking forward to working with you on your online solution. Contact us today to get started!